Windows 7 Regal Business Edition 2014 SP1 X64 Activated By Nishant @ Onl ...
|Name:||Windows 7 Regal Business Edition 2014 SP1 x64 Activated By Nishant @ Onl ....torrent|
|Size:||4.6 GB in 12 files|
|Added:||Uploaded on 12-09-2013 by our crawler pet called "Spidey".|
|Swarm:||6 seeders & 2 leechers|
|Vote:||You got to be logged in to vote for this torrent.|
|Rating:||No votes yet.|
Torrent Download Locations
Windows® 7 Regal™ Business Edition 2014 SP1 x64
Specially Thanx for Nishant(Reckons Team) who Created this wonderfull OS
No Viruses, Malwares and Backdoors. Tested with Kaspersky, NOD32 and BitDefender.
This version of operating system is based on Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-Bit and created by Nishant
and is specially made for people who are in the field of business and need the applications to run
smoothly and effectively. The system registry is optimized to maximum level.
New default theme, New logon screen, New high quality icons, New HQ wallpapers, New sample music,
New useful additional gadgets. In normal Windows 7 you don't have Dreamscene enabled,
But enjoy using Dreamscene in this version of Windows 7. Removed old ATI, NVIDIA and Intel
Graphics Card Drivers and updated to the latest. Updated DirectX files up-to-date. It will be more comfortable,
faster and reliable than other windows 7 professional operating systems. All the critical errors which the users
faced in Windows 7 Professional are fixed in this version of operating system.
Enjoy using Windows 7 Regal Business Edition 2014 64-Bit from Reckons International Team!!!
Platform: AMD64 / Windows
Created By: Nishant (Reckons International Team)
Released Date: 15.07.2013
Version: Based On: Windows 7 Professional
Fully Unattended: Yes
Category: Operating System
Activation Needed: No
Digitally Signed for Security: Yes
Size: 4.6 GB
No of DVD's: 1 (Normal 8.5 GB DVD)
Installation Time: 25 Minutes
Format: ISO Image File
1GB RAM (Recommended 2GB RAM)
128 MB Graphics Memory (Capable to use Aero)
20 GB HDD Space required to Install
Pixel Shader Value 2.0
17 inch Monitor (1024 x 768)
DVD-ROM or DVD-RAM
Dual-Core Processors and 64-Bit capable (Recommended Quad-Core Processors)
WARNING: ALL THE FILES WHICH IS CREATED BY RECKONS INTERNATIONAL TEAM WERE DIGITALLY SIGNED
SO DO NOT TRY TO MODIFY OR EXTRACT THE FILES. IF SO, THE SETUP WILL BE CORRUPTED AND LEADS
YOUR SYSTEM TO CRITICAL SITUATION THEN WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT.
NOTE: DO NOT SALE THIS EDITION IN ANY ONLINE SHOPPING WEBSITES. WE ARE JUST MAKING
THE WINDOWS SUITABLE FOR ALL USERS. THIS IS NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE. IF ANYONE IS
SELLING THIS EDITION IN ANY FORM, RECKONS INTERNATIONAL TEAM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY.
Features, Overview and Updates of Windows® 7 Regal™ Business Edition 2014 SP1 x64:
* New Default Windows 7 Regal Business Theme
* New Sample Music
* Coding and Scripts for system files are updated from previous versions (This option is only available in Reckons International Team customized windows and not in any other customized operating system)
* Disabled User Account Control
* New Shortcut Arrows
* Improved the performance and reliability
* DEP (Data Execution Prevention) Disabled
* Shoe extensions for known file types
* Show media with no data
* Enabled Glass Effect (DWM) without a supported card
* Windows will tell you exactly what it is doing when it is shutting down or is booting.
* Add command prompt to right click context menu
* Enabled addition Avalon effects
* Added "Explore from here" context menu while right clicking on folders
* New High Quality Icons
* New HQ Wallpapers
* Get rid of the Windows Mail splash screen
* Disabled Tool Tips
* Mximum Simultaneous Downloads for Internet Explorer to 20 (Default was 2 )
* Enabled DirectX Video Acceleration in Windows Media Player
* Disabled Auto Rip disc when inserted in Windows Media Player
* Enabled Auto Eject disc when ripping is completed
* Disabled deleting files from computer when deleted in library in Windows Media Player
* Disabled Auto Add Played Media files
* Enabled Advanced Option in Monitor Folders in Windows Media Player
* Disabled deleting contents from devices when deleting playlist in Windows Media Player
* Enabled ClearType Tuning
* Added 'Copy to Folder' to right click context
* Added 'Move to Folder' to right click context
* Enabled Search in system folders
* Disabled the NTFS Last Access Time Stamp (speeds up viewing folders in ntfs)
* Disabled kernel paging
* Optimized Core System Performance
* Disabled 8.3 names in NTFS
* New Windows Sounds
* New Explorer View
* Faster Shutdown
* Faster Booting Time
* Disabled Low disk space checks
* Faster Shutdown
* New Windows Media Center Look
* New User Account Pictures
* Added 'Open With Notepad' to right click context
* Disabled StickyKeys Keyboard shortcut (Popups up when pressing SHIFT key five times).
* Disabled FilterKeys Keyboard shortcut (Popups up when pressing SHIFT key eight seconds).
* Disabled ToggleKeys Keyboard shortcut (Popups up when pressing NUM LOCK key five seconds).
* Disabled Windows Media Player AutoUpdates
* Disabled start menu baloon tips
* Added slow-motion window effects
* Added"Advanced System Properties" to right-click on Computer
* Faster browsing with IE
* Added "Guy's Search" to Recycle Bin Context Menu
* Added Device Manager to My Computer Context Menu
* Added Group Policy Editor to My Computer Context Menu
* New Windows Logon Look
* Updated DirectX files up-to-date
* Easy to use when dual-booting
* Enabled boot files to be placed optimally on the hard-drive for faster boots.
* Added Registry Editor to My Computer Context Menu
* Added Task Manager to My Computer Context Menu
* Added Services to My Computer Context Menu
* Enabled Power Down After Shutdown
* Added User Accounts 2 in Control Panel
* Added Administrative Tools in My Computer
* Patched UxTheme files to use 3rd party themes
* Added Windows Switcher in My Computer
* Added Internet Explorer 9 in My Computer
* Added Network Connections in My Computer
* Added Printers in My Computer
* New look for logon screensaver
* Added Recycle Bin in My Computer
* Added Run in My Computer
* Added Search in My Computer
* Fully Automated Windows 7 Setup
* Added Windows Update in My Computer
* Added Device Manager in My Computer
* New Windows Media Player
* Added Defragment in Drive Context Menu
* Added Group Policy Editor in Control Panel
* Added Registry Editor in Control Panel
* Added Register & Un-Register to the context menu for .dll files.
* Added Register & Un-Register to the context menu for .ocx and .ax files.
* Improved Thumbnail Quality
* Added DirectX Diagnostic Tool To Control Panel
* Disabled Automatic Restart on BSOD
* Windows Installer will use logging
* Windows evaluates file extensions on the first three characters
* It will show Absent Devices in Device Manager
* Hidden Scheduled Tasks in the Network Share
* Hidden Printers and Faxes in the Network Share
* Disabled Default Hidden Shares
* Enabled Association Cookie/GUID that is used by RPC over HTTP to also be used at the RPC layer in Windows 7
* Windows Update will Notify you about the updates but will not download unless you start downloading
* Enabled All users to download and install Windows Updates.
* Disabled Automatic System Reboot after Windows Updates has been installed.
* Enabled cross-frame navigation by the ActiveX control in .chm files.
* Enabled display for .pif (DOS Shortcut) file extension.
* Enabled display for .scf (Explorer Command) file extension.
* Enabled display for .shb (Document Shortcut) file extension.
* Enabled display for .shs (Shell Scrap Object) file extension.
* Enabled display for .url (Internet Shortcut) file extension.
* It will use less Virtual Memory Space
* Windows will force to unload DDL from memory.
* It will give full supportive for the High Definition Games
* Everything will run separate memory.
* 16-bit Applications in a separate memory space
* Boot files to be placed optimally on the hard-drive for faster boots.
* Added Take Ownership in right-click context menu
* Windows will specifie the time, following user input, during which the system keeps apps from moving into the foreground
* Notepad will save window position
* Command Prompt text colour is white now
* Added God Mode in Desktop Context Menu
* Improved gaming performance on Intel processors
* Added Windows Switcher in Desktop Context Menu
* Added Task Manager in Desktop Context Menu
* Added Registry Editor in Desktop Context Menu
* Enabled Games in Start Menu
* Enabled Recent Documents in Start Menu
* Integrated Latest Windows Updates
* Improved Windows Search Indexing to new level of version
* Enabled Administrative Tools in Start Menu and in All Programs
* Enabled Videos in Start Menu
* Disabled auto search for LAN folders/printers
* Increased Network Throughput
* Increased RPC Packet Size
* You can now copy files are faster rate
* Improved system reliabity while playing HD games
* Faster Browsing
* Optimized System Resource Usage
* Fixed: IP packets that have a frame size larger than 1,514 bytes are dropped in a bridged VLAN in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: You cannot create an Authorization Manager SQL store in a SQL Server 2008 R2 database that has a case-sensitive collation in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: The "Load a specific theme" Group Policy setting is not applied correctly for a new user in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: An assistive technology product does not detect Windows events in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: You cannot customize some TCP configurations by using the netsh command in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: A memory leak occurs when you run a web service that is implemented by using the Windows Web Services API in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: You cannot deploy advanced security audit policy settings to Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: XPS Viewer does not handle permissions for a group named "Anyone" correctly in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: Issues when you try to display a large TIFF file that contains multiple pages by using Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: You cannot select fields in Access 2010 after you open a .zip file in an OLE Objects field on a computer that is running Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: Windows tries to create HTTP printer connections instead of Point and Print printer connections when scripting unsafe ActiveX controls is enabled in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: Windows Explorer crashes randomly in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: A robocopy command updates DACLs incorrectly in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: Handle leak in Svchost.exe when a WMI query is triggered by using the Win32_PowerSettingCapabilities class in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: Windows 7 64-Bit stops responding when it tries to enter hibernation (S4) if the BIOS does not support RTC alarms
* Fixed: You cannot view or manage outgoing faxes in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: Audio file sounds distorted after you convert the sample rate in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: Vulnerability in Windows could allow remote code execution
* Fixed: "Invalid XML content" error message when you run a WMIC command in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: Remote Assistance does not display a desktop that has a resolution of 1366 x 768 @ 60hz / 70hz correctly in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: A logoff script is removed incorrectly when you use the GMPC to remove a logon script on a Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: Keyboard shortcuts are incorrect in the Problem Steps Recorder tool in a localized version of Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: Random exceptions occur when you use an application that uses the System.DirectoryServices.Accountmanagement namespace on a computer that is running Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: The screen saver grace period does not work as expected if the period exceeds 60 seconds on a computer that is running Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: "The parameter is incorrect" error message when you run WinSAT in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: An overwrite confirmation dialog box is covered when you overwrite an existing file in an FTP server directory in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: Splwow64 process crashes when you try to print an Adobe document in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: WebIO component uses its own DNS cache to resolve an FQDN in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: Duplicate SID information is added to the MachineLaunchRestriction registry entry when you update the Offer Remote Assistance Group Policy setting in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: Certificate is archived incorrectly when it enters the renewal period on a computer that is running Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: SynchronizeTime task does not start at the time that you scheduled on a computer that is running Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: A hotfix is available that provides a mechanism for DSM to notify MPIO that a particular path is back to online in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: Icons are not displayed correctly on the taskbar in Windows 7 64-Bit
* Fixed: DsAddSidHistory function fails when it is called by multiple threads in Windows 7 64-Bit
1.) Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
2.) Adobe Flash Player Plugin
3.) Mozilla Firefox
4.) 7-Zip (64-Bit Edition)
6.) Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 RC
8.) K-Lite Mega Codec Package
9.) WinRAR (64-Bit Edition)
Install Notes :-
1. Burn Iso in DVD with any burner or Make Bootable PanDrive/USB
2. then reboot your system
3. then press any key
4. format and Install it
5. AND INJOY :)
NOTE: For DELL, HP, ACER and other BRANDED SYSTEM USERS: If the windows is not activated,
Use legit key if you have or try your favorite windows 7 activator.
Before that check whether you updated your system BIOS.
Start a fresh installation from BIOS and install in different partition. Don't upgrade the windows from previous one.
Format the partition in which you want to install before proceeding with installation.
WANT TO SEE THE UPLOADS OF "HEAVEN KILLERS RELEASE GROUP" , NEED ANY KIND OF HELP/SUGGESTIONS :
TO JOIN HKRG ON FACEBOOK CLICK BELOW :
also join me here
There are no responses yet
Add your ResponseTo post your comment to this torrent, please login to our site.
|how to make usb key.txt||1.6 KB|
|Install Notes.txt||454 B|
|Reckons Team.jpg||53.1 KB|
|THE RAIN.txt||22.4 KB|
|Torrent download from www.digtorrent.org.txt||154 B|
|Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.com.txt||353 B|
|Torrent Downloaded From Kat.ph.txt||140 B|
|Torrent Downloaded From reckonsteam.com.txt||239 B|