Lynda and other Courses >>> https://www.freecoursesonline.me/ For Developer Tools & Apps >>> https://ftuapps.com/ Forum for discussion >>> https://1hack.us/
Publisher : Udacity Language : English Course Source : https://www.udacity.com/course/intro-to-self-driving-cars--nd113
Start on the road to a Self-Driving Car career
This introductory program is the perfect way to start your journey.
ESTIMATED TIME 4 Months
• At 10 hrs/week
ENROLL BY May 15, 2019
• Get access to classroom immediately on enrollment
• Programming & Mathematics • See prerequisites in detail
See the Udacity Advantage
• Learn the tech skills you need to advance your career • Real-world projects from industry experts • With real world projects built in partnership with industry experts, you’ll build a job-ready portfolio graded by experienced reviewers that showcases the tech skills companies want. • 1-on-1 technical mentor • Get a knowledgeable mentor who guides your learning and is focused on answering your questions, motivating you and keeping you on track. • Personal career coach and career services • You’ll have access to career coaching sessions, interview prep advice, and resume and online professional profile reviews to help you grow in your career. • Flexible learning program • Get a custom learning plan tailored to fit your busy life. Along with easy monthly payments you can learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals.
Why Take This Nanodegree Program? With just minimal programming experience, you can learn the essentials of building a self-driving car. You’ll discover how to solve problems in both Python and C++ as you explore what makes self-driving cars possible. This program is a fantastic introduction to the field of autonomous systems.
• Researchers estimate driverless cars will save 10 million • lives per decade!
Sebastian Thrun and the Udacity Self-Driving Car team are pioneering educators in this field, and Udacity offers the only program of its kind, where you can learn to be a self-driving car engineer.
Minimal programming experience required
Anyone with minimal programming experience can learn the essentials of building a self-driving car. You will learn how to solve problems in both Python and C++ as you discover what makes self-driving cars possible.
What You Will Learn
In this program, you’ll sharpen your Python skills, apply C++, apply matrices and calculus in code, and touch on computer vision and machine learning. These concepts will be applied to solving self-driving car problems. At the end, you’ll be ready for our Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program!
• 4 months to complete • PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE
You should be comfortable reading and modifying code. You should also be comfortable with basic algebra.See detailed requirements.
• Bayesian Thinking
Learn the framework that underlies a self-driving car’s understanding of itself and the world around it, and to see the world the way a self-driving car does. JOY RIDE2D HISTOGRAM FILTER IN PYTHON
• Working with Matrices
This course will focus on two tools which are vital to self-driving car engineers: object oriented programming and linear algebra. IMPLEMENT A MATRIX CLASS
• C++ Basics
This course is the first step in a rewarding journey towards C++ expertise. The goal is translation: get a program written in Python, and translate it into C++. TRANSLATE PYTHON TO C++
• Performance Programming in C++
Explore how to write good code that runs correctly. We’ll focus primarily on low level features of C++, but we’ll discuss other best practices as well. PERFORMANT C++
• Navigating Complex Data Structures
Algorithmic thinking is a skill you’ll refine throughout your career. In this course you’ll focus on frequently used data structures and algorithms. PLANNING AN OPTIMAL PATH
• Visualizing Calculus and Controls
In this course you’ll learn basic calculus—the mathematics of continuity. You’ll also learn to use some of Python’s most popular visualization libraries. TRAJECTORY VISUALIZER
• Machine Learning and Computer Vision
In this course you’ll learn how a computer sees an image, and how we can use machine learning to teach a computer to identify images programmatically. IMAGE CLASSIFIER FROM SCRATCH
NEED TO PREPARE?
We recommend the Intro to Programming Nanodegree program.
“As self-driving cars start taking over the world, everyone should be a part of this revolution. I am very confident that Udacity students will be the catalyst.” — SEBASTIAN THRUN
Learn with the best
Sebastian Thrun - UDACITY PRESIDENT, Andy Brown, Cezanne Camacho, Andrew Paster, Anthony Navarro, Elecia White, Tarin Ziyaee.