Warning! Do NOT Download Without a VPN!
Your IP Address is . Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your download activities! Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
We strongly recommend using a VPN service to anonymize your torrent downloads. It's FREE!START YOUR FREE TRIAL NOW!
Rage Against The Minivan_ Learning To Parent Without Perfection By Kristen Howerton EPUB
- Rage Against the Minivan_ Learning to Parent Without Perfection by Kristen Howerton EPUB.torrent
- 2 MB in 2 files
- Uploaded on 17-06-2020 by our crawler pet called "Spidey".
- 0 seeders & 0 peers
- No votes yet.
Please login to vote for this torrent.
Rage Against the Minivan: Learning to Parent Without Perfection by Kristen Howerton EPUB
A smart, subversively funny personal memoir that advocates for resisting the superficial expectations of motherhood and challenges the idea that there's a "right" way to raise kids
"Kristen is one of the clearest, wisest, smartest voices in our culture."--Jen Hatmaker, New York Times bestselling author of For the Love and Of Mess and Moxie
In Rage Against the Minivan, blogger, podcaster, and licensed marriage and family therapist Kristen Howerton lends solidarity to those who love their kids like crazy but feel like parenting is making them crazy, too. With her signature blend of vulnerability, sarcasm, and insight, Howerton shares her unexpected journey from infertility to adoption to pregnancy to divorce to dealing with the shock and awe of raising teens.
This book is for
* the parent who had it totally figured out before they had kids
* the parent who said "I will never . . ." and now they have
* the parent who needs a time-out and a nap as badly as their child does
* the parent who looks like they have it all together but feels like a hot mess on the inside
* the parent who looks like a hot mess on the outside, too
* the parent who asks Am I good enough? Doing enough? Doing it right? What's wrong with me? What's wrong with these children? Are they eighteen yet?
Recounting her successes, trials, mishaps, and hard-won wisdom as a parent of four kids--both white and black--Howerton tackles many of the thorny issues parents face today, like hard conversations about racism, disciplining other people's kids, the reality of Dad Privilege, and (never) attaining that elusive work/life balance. Whether it's about toddler tantrums or teen angst, Howerton reveals how she learned to opt out from the pressure to do it all perfectly and opt in to excelling at average.
Poignant and relatable, Rage Against the Minivan is a permission slip to allow yourself to be a "good enough" parent, learning how to love your kids well while letting yourself off the hook.
There are no comments yet.
Post Your Comment
To post your comment to this torrent, please login to our site.
Files in this torrent
|free audiobook version.txt||1015 B|
|Rage Against the Minivan_ Learning to Parent Without Perfection by Kristen Howerton.epub||1.8 MB|
Alternative Torrents for 'Rage Against Minivan Learning to Parent Without Perfection by Kristen Howerton EPUB'.