Warning! Do NOT Download Without a VPN!
Your IP Address is . Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your download activities! Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
We strongly recommend using a VPN service to anonymize your torrent downloads. It's FREE!START YOUR FREE TRIAL NOW!
The Last Jedi - Legendary V2 TinyEncode
Star Wars - Episode VIII: The Force Awakens: Legendary
***This is Version 2 of this fan edit.***
The following information and more can be found at FanEdit.org, home of the fan edits.
Running time is about 143 minutes.
This is the TinyEncode version. Also available as a 1080p BluRay-compliant mkv, a 720p iTunes-compatible mp4, and a DVD5.
2.0 AAC, 160 kbps
Fan Editor’s Commentary track
Subtitles (English and French)
Tagline: It's time for the Jedi to end…
Synopsis: It’s the same Star Wars: The Last Jedi you pondered over, cleared of distractions. The trip to the casino of Canto Bight is truncated, the Caretakers of Ach-To are removed, and a few scenes are rearranged, allowing Rian Johnson’s story to shine. Strap in for a contemplative journey not experienced since The Empire Strikes Back.
Intention: To address a few standout issues about the film which distract from its focus. This is a fairly conservative edit, doing what is possible to streamline the film without radically altering it.
Other sources: Various sound effects from the Star Wars franchise and elsewhere
Everyone at OriginalTrilogy.com who contributed, including:
Poppasketti (FX shots and ideas)
DarthRush (FX shot and ideas)
Pleasehello (FX shot)
Snooker (Fx shot)
ChainsawAsh (DTS audio)
MalàStrana (English and French subtitles)
Natedug (Cover artwork, style mimicking Sherman’s TFA:R artwork)
Noodle_Finger (editor behind a prior edit of TLJ)
Cuts and Additions:
⁃ Trimmed the opening ‘prank call’ joke to prevent it from venturing into SNL territory while retaining the core of the humor
- Trimmed Paige kicking the ladder slightly
- [Reinstated Hux being berated by Snoke (V2 change)]
- Used poppasketti’s audio to change the emphasis as Luke tosses the lightsaber (V2 change)
- Reinstated the 'Luke Has a Moment' deleted scene (Audio transition tweaked slightly by poppasketti in V2)
- Reinstated the deleted scene where Poe gives Finn back his jacket (with scene transition provided by OT.com user pleasehello) (Audio transition tweaked slightly by poppasketti in V2)
⁃ [Reinstated Finn telling Rose to breathe at their first meeting (V2 change)]
⁃ Removed Rose repeating, “They can track us through lightspeed.“
⁃ Removed both appearances from the ‘Caretakers’ on Ach-to (with a visual effects shot courtesy of OT.com user snooker)
⁃ Trimmed away the lone porg who gives Chewie the doughy eyes, though leaving the joke intact otherwise
⁃ Removed Luke’s line to R2, “Nothing can make me change my mind.”
⁃ Cut down the first sequence at Canto Bight to focus solely on finding the master codebreaker (also removing sounds of coins rattling around inside BB8 in two shots)
- Blended the original Anakin lightsaber ignition sound with the existing different sounds for two shots
- Made it appear as though Finn and Rose follow DJ out of the cell, briefly elude the guards, and the scene ends. Next time we see the trio, they are already in hyperspace (also removing the implication in the later scene that BB8 helped steal the ship).
⁃ Removed Rey asking Kylo Ren is he has a cowl to put on
- Added a center wipe transition from the scene with Finn, Rose, and DJ in hyperspace to the fleet losing their medical frigate
- Used a few shots from a deleted scene to remove the iron/spaceship gag, which borrowed from an old spoof which laughed at Star Wars rather than along with Star Wars (film speck removed by OT.com user poppasketti)
⁃ Trimmed some of the comedy with BB8 being placed under a basket
⁃ Trimmed the heavy, direct hinting before Snoke’s death, using musical score from TFA (courtesy of OT.com user poppasketti)
⁃ Removed the detail from Kylo Ren that Rey’s parents are buried in the Jakku desert, as this seems at odds with the vision we saw in The Force Awakens.
⁃ Moved the scene with Luke and Yoda to immediately prior to Leia looking out over Crait (using audio and video provided by OT.com user Darthrush)
⁃ Removed Finn’s line about the battering ram canon being “old Death Star tech,” and in V2 reinstated Poe’s line, “A what now?”
⁃ The crate Luke sits on as he talks with Leia is now stationary and motionless, unaffected by him (effect provided by OT.com user poppasketti)
⁃ Removed Rey’s triple-TIE combo shot, with the Falcon’s involvement in the battle being first revealed with its shadow sweeping by and a single TIE being shot down
⁃ Trimmed Hux ordering fighters to follow the Falcon, leaving this poor tactical move to be attributed to Kylo Ren’s emotional priorities
⁃ Removed Finn’s line, “Oh, they hate that ship!”
- [Reinstated Finn’s full self-sacrifice sequence (V2 change)]
⁃ After Rose saves Finn, removed her line about not “fighting what we hate” and “saving what we love.”
- Removed spot on the sun as Luke gazes out after collapsing, which caused some presumably inadvertent misdirection for some upon first viewing (courtesy of OT.com user poppasketti)
- Snuck in a Wilhelm scream... somewhere in the movie.
There are no comments yet.
Post Your Comment
To post your comment to this torrent, please login to our site.
Files in this torrent
|Cover Artwork/TLJ_Legendary BR.JPG||7.2 MB|
|Cover Artwork/TLJ_Legendary DVD.jpg||8.6 MB|
|Cover Artwork/TLJ_Legendary iTunes.JPG||2.8 MB|